Tuesday, May 3, 2011

House Hunting

I HATE house hunting! Nothing is PERFECT! I really like our house now so its hard to find something that will work with all the demands we have with the kids, Amber's crafting area and loving to hosting lots of people! Most of the houses I have looked at are laid out so odd and I don't think I could make them work. I looked at 2 house tonight one was decent and I could make it work its just that the living room is pretty small and thats where I spend most of my time with the kids so I don't want to feel so trapped! Oh well I know the right place is out there its just I wish I knew where to look and when!

Well I was going to watch a movie and fall asleep but I am really sleepy now so I think its early to bed for this girl!

I will leave you with two pictures of Ella from today! These make me laugh!

      

No comments:

Post a Comment