Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My blog

Ok so I think I have created and tried to start blogging close to 7 times and have never stuck with it. Maybe this time will be different! I think I have said that every time but I am really excited to start again and stick with it! I really do not feel like I have a lot of great things to say all the time but that is where my blog name comes into play. My blogger name is two-fold really, I love St. Francis of Assisi's quote at the top of my page because I believe that we as followers of Christ have a responsibility to live a life that preaches the Gospel to those around us. And when its necessary we use words and the second part of my blogger name is I believe the reason I did not do well with my previous blogs is I felt like I always had to update with profound thoughts or ideas but I have since learned that is not true. I LOVE taking pictures! (this is not on a professional level) So if you follow this blog you will see A LOT of pictures. I feel like this blog will be like my life in pictures. A picture is worth a thousand words right?

No comments:

Post a Comment