Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our day in pictures

Today is St. Patrick's Day! Yes I wore my green did you?!? Like I said I love pictures so I will be posting lots of them. Today I will show you mine and the kids day so far in pictures! (All of the pictures were taken on my iphone so they will not be the best of quality)

Ella was trying to problem solve. Her shoe kept getting stuck to the rug because of the velcro and she was trying to move away from the rug. I love to watch the wheels turn inside their heads as the problem solve!

                 Car check up time!                                                                                                   

During the cold months Amber taught them to warm their bottoms by the fire. We were burning trash and so they were warming their bottoms! 

We made Shamrock necklaces! 


Finger painting our Happy St. Patrick's Day Shamrocks! We LOVE to finger paint and we think its sooooo funny! :)



All this fun will make you tired! Jax taking a 10 min nap before lunch!


And now I am updating my blog, checking emails and Facebook, working on some things for Cornerstone and trying to stay awake during their nap time!


Thanks for checking out our day! Its really nice outside today so I can't wait to take them outside to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment