Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ok maybe not everyday

I'm thinking that I wont be posting everyday haha! Also, you will more than likely not be getting posts on the weekend, my weekends are entirely too busy for a blog update!

Ok so now to make up for lost time. Friday was an interesting time with the kiddos! It was a Friday for sure! We had Beef Ravioli and they thought the sauce was made for shampooing their hair! But since thats all I really remember about that day with them I guess it wasn't too bad! I laughed so thats always more helpful than getting worked up over it!

Now for the weekend. Saturday I slept in and it was wonderful! It was rainy and I didn't get out of bed until about 3pm! Lazy? Maybe but in my defense I haven't had a day like that in a really really long time! That night (10pm) I spontaneously jumped in ROAR's (Romance On A Rocketship) van and we took a journey to Fort Smith, Arkansas! (Oh the joys of being single and having nothing to hold you back!) This was a great trip! We had to go pick up their lights for tour (they leave April 7th). I have missed my dear friend Kasey so it was really great to spend some time with him and Ethan! We got home around 3am! And yes I even made it to church on Sunday!

Sunday was beautiful and I spent the day cleaning after we all went out for lunch after church of course (dear sweet Susie bought our lunch!).

Yesterday was an amazing Monday! The kids and I had lots of fun and the day flew by so fast! Ella and Jaxson were picked up by about 4:45 so Zion and I walked to the park! It. Was. So. Fun! Here are a couple pictures from our time at the park!




















And now its nap time and nearing the end (well that depends all on how long Ella sleeps today). Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment